Fish & Chips - Ty and Zane #3 - Review

Fish & Chips
Cut & Run Series Book Two - Sequel to Sticks & Stones

Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are back on the job, settled into a personal and professional relationship built on fierce protectiveness and blistering passion. Now they're assigned to impersonate two members of an international smuggling ring-an out-and-proud married couple-on a Christmas cruise in the Caribbean. As their boss says, surely they'd rather kiss each other than be shot at, and he has no idea how right he is. 

Portraying the wealthy criminals requires a particular change in attitude from Ty and Zane while dealing with the frustrating waiting game of their assignment. As it begins to affect how they treat each other in private, Ty and Zane realize there's more to being partners than watching each other's backs, and when the case takes an unexpected turn and threatens Ty's life, Ty and Zane will have to navigate seas of white lies and stormy secrets, including some of their own.

Review 4.75/5

This blurb had a few of my trigger words... Christmas being one of those words... so I was very excited to read, not least because I am hooked on Ty and Zane.

Not my favourite but there are reasons why. The couple themselves grow and evolve and wow, I love them (Zane is still my favourite!). The story they were put into wasn't my favourite one and I only say that because I have already read book 4 and I loved that story line so much more. The *case* was lost in the relationship stuff but phew... loved that relationship stuff (RJ says eloquently).

Still, a very cool book in an awesome series...

Buy Links

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)


No comments